Did you run into some trouble while playing the popular battle royale title Apex Legends? Well, a number of players face random crashes while playing the game on their computer. If your Apex Legends game keeps crashing without error, then it may get frustrating. If the game crashed with an error code, then at least you would know what is wrong and how to fix it. If your game crashes without error, then you will have to try a few tricks to troubleshoot it. Here’s how you can fix Apex Legends crashes without error issue.
6 Ways to Fix Apex Legends Crashes Without Error
Fix 1: Restart the game
When your Apex Legend crashes for the first time ever, try to restart it and see if it solves the problem. A number of first-time errors can be fixed with a simple restart of the app. Hence, you should force quit the game, and then open it again. In case it crashes without error after restarting, then apply the fixes mentioned below.
Fix 2: Deactivate the Origin client setting
If your Apex Legend game is still crashing after a restart, then turning off the Origin in-game setting may do the trick. Here is what you need to do:
- First, you need to launch your Origin.
- Just select the Preferences option given in the menu bar.
- Now, hit the Origin In-Game button located at the right-hand corner.
- Click the toggle next to Enable Origin In-Game and turn it off.
Fix 3: Perform a fresh install of Origin
Origin has the capability to remain updated automatically. But, at times, one may have to verify if it is up-to-date or not manually. A number of bugs, glitches, and crashes can be fixed by installed updates, as the updates consist of patches.
- First, you need to remove Origin from your device.
- Windows 10 users need to visit the Control Panel by opening the start menu. Click on Programs and select Uninstall a Program. Now, select Origin and hit the Uninstall button.
- Mac users need to locate the Origin client launcher. This can be found on the Applications folder. Simply drag and drop Origin into the Trash. After that, empty the Trash.
- After removing Origin from the computer, just go to the Origin website and get the latest version of Origin.
- Select whether you want it for Windows or Mac and hit the Download button.
When the reinstallation is over, see if Apex Legends is still crashing or not.
Fix 4: Repair Apex Legends
An easy but effective method to fix Apex Legend errors is just to repair it in the Origin client.
- Open Origin and go to My Game Library.
- Select Apex Legends and right-click on it.
- Click on Repair Game.
Fix 5: Update the drivers
It is vital to keep the GPU of the device up-to-date with the most recent drivers. Just ensure that your drivers and updated and download any available updates for them. After that, reboot the device and see if Apex Legends still crashes without error.
Fix 6: Tweak the FPS
You can attempt to fix the issue by tweaking the Apex Legends’ FPS. Follow the steps given below:
- First, visit the Origin client on your device.
- Now, go to My Game Library.
- Find Apex Legends and right-click it.
- Just enter the following text into the command line: +fps_max 100.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. Devin writes about the latest updates regarding norton.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. Devin’s articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.