iOS 13.4 is launching soon and need a third-party developer to install the iOS 13.4 version beta 6 on your iPhone. As always, Apple has first released the developer version to diagnose any issues and fix them before the official release. Here is how you can avail of it:
New in iOS 13.4 beta 6
On 18 March 2020, Apple released a new upgrade version of iOS 13.4 version beta 6 for its developers. To download and install the iOS 13.4 beta 6 in your device, follow the steps.
- How to Get back up of your iPhone
- How to install iOS 13.4 beta 6 using iTunes
- How to install iOS 13.4 beta 6 using a profile
- How to get started with the 13.4 beta 6
1) How to backup your iPhone
Getting backup is one of the best ideas before downloading or installing iOS 13.4 beta 6. Here are the steps on how to get back up of your iPhone:
- Attach your iPhone with your Macbook or Windows Computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Tap on the iPhone logo that appears in the menu bar.
- Assure to backup is set as This PC, and enabled “Encrypted backup.”
- Tao on “Back up Now,” and add a password to secure your backup.
- Tap on “Back up Application” when asked.
- Tap Command, to start Preference. Or visit the iTunes menu bar and then tap on “Preferences.”
- Tap on the “Device” tab.
- Control-tap on the Backup and select Archive.
2) How to install iOS 13.4 beta 6 using iTunes
Here are the steps on how to install iOS 13.4 beta 6 using iTunes:
- Visit developers.apple.com on Macbook.
- Hit the “Discover” tab.
- Tap on the “Operating system” option that appears on the top of the screen.
- Hit “Download“
- Sign in with your developer ID and password.
- Visit to the iOS 13.4 beta 6 option and then download the image that you have restored.
- Hit on the iOS restore an image that similar to your device that you have installed.
- Tap Application that appears on the top in the list of beta software.
- Hit the “Download” option near the Xcode11, and wait for some moments.
- Launch iTunes in your Application folder.
- Attach your iPhone with your Macbook.
- Tap on the iPhone icon that shows in the iTunes, and you might be entering the password of your device.
- Holding the “Option” button on your Macbook keyboard and then tap “Check for Updates.
- Tap “Download in the sidebar, or the location where you wish to download.
- Hit iOS 13 restore the image.
- Tap Open.
3) How to install iOS 13.4 beta 6 using a profile
Here are the steps on how to install iOS 13.4 beta 6 using a profile:
- Visit developer.apple.com on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Discover” tab.
- Hit the “Operating system” option that appears on the top of your screen.
- Hit Download.
- Sign in with Developer ID and password.
- Visit to the iOS 13.4 beta 6 option and then download the image that you have restored on your iPhone.
- Hit Close.
- Launch Settings.
- Tap “Profile Downloaded.”
- Hit “Install” here you gave to enter a password.
- Agree with the result and tap Install, when the upper corner and once in the bottom of the corner.
- Tap Restart to apply Changes that you have done on your iPhone.
To install beta 6 by itself, you only need to visit system Preferences:
- Start settings on the Home screen.
- Hit General.
- Tap Software Updates.
- When the Updates shown on your screen, hit “Download and Install.”
- Put Your Password.
- Hit Agree to confirm Term and Condition.
4) How to get started with the 13.4 beta 6
Here are the steps on how to get started with the 13.4 beta 6:
- Hit Continue.
- Input your Apple account password. iCloud will be showing the updates on your screen.
- Tap Get Started.
After complete this above process, iOS 13.4 beta 6 versions will be installed into your device.